Wednesday, June 19, 2013

random thoughts

At this very moment approximately 55 lakhs thoughts are running simultaneously in my mind..and it's perfectly normal as far as I know!
I haven't been able to read any new book since last 8 months and that's a record in itself!
For that matter I haven't watched t.v. for last 20 months! No, I am not THAT busy, but seriously prefer reading online/browsing various food and homedecor blogs than to  watch tv. And there is nothing interesting for me to watch. I don't like soaps and prefer watching movies in theater, so no regrets here.
Many of my relatives almost fainted when they heard that we don't have a cable connection and our t.v. has been sitting silently in that shelf since last 5 months and we really like it that way! Of course, men in my house keep complaining about missing cricket and tennis tournaments and daily breaking news but it's better to do away with all that noise and distraction caused by t.v.
On the personal front, my sister delivered a baby boy on 13th and this   little price is the  center of attraction in our house. He is one of the most quiet babies I have come accross and very sweet one too.
By the way, I am really worried about this male to female raito in our country
There are too many boys and very few girls all around..its going to to be tough for our boys when they grow up and I think "swayamvara" system will be back..waise, I have done advance booking at one place but the results are not yet out.. ;)
   Bas..its time to catch my beauty sleep so bye everyone...milte hain..isi jagah, phir kabhi...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment